Creating a Roadmap to a Successful Future…
Your Business Plan. Nothing is more essential to your company’s well being and financial success.
Without a written plan, a business is at the mercy of change. Even skilled managers and entrepreneurs have limited ability to move their business to the next level if they don’t have a plan. In the end, a business without external expertise can only grow as far as the limits of the personal knowledge and skills of its leaders. The fact that an overwhelming majority of new ventures fail in the first few years proves that trying to manage this important task using only internal talent is quite often simply not enough.
That’s where Hunter Group’s team of business professionals adds value to your business. In addition to our accounting and tax planning expertise, Hunter offers a full range of business planning and financial planning services to give you the edge, that special insight to make it to the next level of success…and beyond.
Let us help you make and implement the important business, financial and strategic planning decisions that are required in this rapidly changing environment.
Our team will help your business:
- Develop a management structure and team
- Recommend tax planning strategies that maximize returns
- Assist in structuring plans for acquisitions and mergers
- Create a plan to entice venture capital and private investors
- Review franchise offerings prior to investment
- Develop cash flow projections to quantify letters of credit
- Develop a business plan for IPO or private placement financing
- Create a plan for your international trade company.
- Develop plans for turnaround, reorganization and financing
Hunter Group has financial contacts and business planning resources you need to reach your business goals. From evaluating forward opportunities to obtaining financing, Hunter Group your ally for the long term.
If you’re finding it tough to get your business to the next level of growth, call us today for a no obligation consultation. We promise to listen carefully and give you the same honest, straight-forward professional assistance we’ve been providing our clients for more than forty years.
NOTE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any tax advice contained in this web site is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties assessed under the Internal Revenue Code.