The times are changing for family-owned businesses. Are you ready?
As the “baby-boom” generation approaches retirement age, succession planning for the family business is essential for the security and continued success of the business itself as well as for the current and future generations of your family.
Few family businesses use a formal process for managing their assets. In fact, with the exception of preparing a will, one in four family business owners has not completed any estate planning. Lack of succession, estate and investment planning may dramatically affect or even prevent the successful passing of the reins to the next generation.
We Can Help.
Hunter Group CPA LLC provides both sophisticated financial planning and comprehensive help with business and interpersonal issues. This enables you to design and integrate the planning you need for the future success of your family business.
Financial Services include:
- Wealth transfer and preservation
- Improvement of cash flow
- Business and personal tax planning
- Business valuations and structures
- Business profitability enhancements
- Family compensation structures
Personnel Services include:
- Improving communication
- Clarifying goals
- Establishing commitments
- Developing performance standards
- Building trust and creating a process for addressing future business and family matters.