A Mix of Expertise and the Right Attitude
What makes one audit firm the better one for your organization? At the end of the day, the right people make the difference.
When you engage Hunter Group, you will see top management level experience. We continuously invest in the continuing professional education for our CPAs to ensure that they are at the top of their profession in terms of trends, techniques and regulatory issues. We are proactive about your business, and will make recommendations for improvements as we see these opportunities.
Above all, we are aim to see the “big picture” view as much as the small details. For larger organizations with multi-state service needs, Hunter Group is prepared. As a founding member of CPAmerica International, we are part of a national network of peer-reviewed firms globally.
Hunter Group is fortunate to have a dedicated group of CPAs who are intimately familiar with the financial and auditing needs of Non-Profit organizations. Let us help you turn your challenges into opportunities.
We often engage in assisting organizations like yours on the following tasks:
- OMB Circular A-133 single audits
- Yellow book audits
- HUD audits
- Grant accounting and applications
- Presentations to boards, sponsors, creditors and executive committees
- Strategic planning
- Goal setting
- Forms evaluation, development & management
- Information systems & office technology
- Audits, reviews, financial statements
- Tax management & return preparation
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- World-class financial management expertise
- 50 plus years of experience
- Hands-on approaches delivering solutions that work
- A comprehensive understanding to see “the big picture”
- In-house staff with the depth to provide complete solutions
- A global network of affiliates when and where you need them
- A responsive, pro-active attitude–we are on your team
To Get Started…
Call Maria Plucinsky, CPA in our Non-Profit Services department at 1-800-235-9381 for more information or a no-obligation consultation. We promise to listen carefully and look forward to providing you with the valued relationship you need to survive and grow in this fast-changing environment.